If you are new to our area, or even if you aren't, there are some guidelines you should familiarize yourself with before you head out for your vacation to North Myrtle Beach! Seaside Vacations wants you and your family to be safe at all times and to follow the laws/regulations set forth by our city to keep everyone safe and help preserve and protect our beautiful beaches.
Here are some of the rules and regulations regarding our beaches:
TENTS (and all other shading devices)
Only UMBRELLAS with a center pole no greater than 7 feet 6 inches in height and a circular shade no greater than 9 feet in diameter are allowed on the beach May 15-September 15. No tents, tarps, cabanas, pavilions, sports-brellas or similar devices, or any material mounted on supports allowed on the beach May 15-September15.
Other Beach Regulations:
- Unlawful to litter (fines up to $1,000)
- Alcohol, glass containers, & fireworks prohibited
- No swimming beyond 50 yards or shoulder height
- Unlawful to damage sand dunes or dune vegetation, or to attach items to sand fencing or dune walkovers
- Pet owners must pick up pet waste
- Leash law in effect at all times
- May 15 – September 15:
Dogs prohibited on beach between 9 am – 5 pm