Get a rush of adrenaline during your visit to The Grand Strand! Kitesurfing is a fun and exciting activity that combines surfing with paragliding. Whether you’re an old pro at kitesurfing or you’ve never even been to the ocean before, you can still hit the waves! Check out our guide to kitesurfing in North Myrtle Beach!
From windsurfing to kitesurfing in North Myrtle Beach, there are so many wonderful ways to spend the day! Get a full list of great places to rent water equipment when you download our free Vacation Guide! You’ll find the best of Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, from restaurants to family-friendly fun. You’ll even get a list of the best places to catch some Myrtle Beach entertainment! Download our Vacation Guide to start planning the trip of a lifetime!
Take a Lesson in Kitesurfing in North Myrtle Beach
If you’ve never gone kitesurfing before, not to worry! There is a fantastic place in town that can teach you everything you need to know about kitesurfing. Myrtle Beach Kiteboarding School offers five different classes:
- The first is the kite control course. This teaches you how to determine wind direction, reading the weather and water conditions, and kite ethics. This course lasts two hours and costs $100.
- The second lesson is about body dragging, a fundamental skill of kitesurfing. This course lasts for one hour and costs $100.
- The third lesson, Our Water Start, covers boardstarts in the water, riding upwind, and how to control your speed. This course lasts three hours and costs $200.
- The fourth lesson, their fast track course, is the most intense. It includes two parts, from the basics of kitesurfing to learning baby jumps and riding upwind. This course lasts for five hours and costs $400.
- The fifth lesson, the ride along, is for a more experienced rider and allows for more customization. You’ll be able to work with an instructor on specific moves or tricks. It will last for three hours and cost $300.
Stay with Seaside Vacations
After a day of kitesurfing in North Myrtle Beach, return to a gorgeous property from Seaside Vacations. We have the best selection of condos and homes on The Grand Strand. No matter your needs, you’ll find just what you’re looking for in our catalog.
Consider renting a condo from Tilghman Beach and Racquet Club, a popular spot for kids of all ages! These condos are in the Ocean Drive section of North Myrtle Beach, just a block away from the best tourist attractions and restaurants in the area. This location offers some great amenities, like two swimming pools, two hot tubs, an oceanfront deck, lighted tennis courts, and two grilling areas. The possibilities for fun and relaxation are endless when you stay here!
Are you looking for more great articles about fun beach activities? Check out our blog! We’ve written about parasailing in North Myrtle Beach, as well as Myrtle Beach surfboard rental in our blog about the best places to go surfing in Myrtle Beach.