South Carolina is known for a few things – white sand beaches, tons of sunny days, and of course, fresh seafood! Here on the Grand Strand, visitors and locals love indulging in hearty Southern cuisine, classic Italian fare, and everything in between. The many North Myrtle Beach dining establishments offer locals and visitors the unique opportunity to enjoy a casusal night out, a high-end gourmet meal, or a quick bite at happy hour – and all just a short drive from Seaside Vacations! Here are some of our favorite places to get our grub on in the Grand Strand.
Your North Myrtle Beach Dining Guide
- Flying Fish Public Market: One of the best seafood restaurants in North Myrtle Beach, Flying Fish offers relaxing and casual waterfront dining. Their menu includes an assorted mix of local seafood, hearty Lowcountry recipes, and a raw bar with a wide variety of steamed shellfish and sushi. True to its name, guests are welcome to throw “flying fish” to the chefs to help prepare their meal!
- Benny Rappa’s Trattoria: This quaint, homestyle restaurant has a chalkboard-style menu that features Northern and Southern Italian cuisine, with specials that change daily. Guests can choose from delicious beef, veal, chicken, salad, seafood, and pasta dishes. They also have a full service bar, extensive wine list, and outdoor seating.
- Greg Norman’s Australian Grille: For an incredible meal from “Down Under”, visit this waterfront eatery where you’ll experience authentic and exotic Australian fare. Dinner includes everything from fresh wood-grilled shrimp to charbroiled steaks and lobster ravioli, and combines world-class flavor with beautiful presentation.
- Joe’s Bar & Grill: Joe’s has been one of the top restaurants in North Myrtle Beach for over 30 years. Start your evening with a scrumptious meal, then step out onto the deck bar and enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail over the beautiful saltwater marsh.
- Midtown Bistro: Known for fantastic food and friendly staff, Midtown’s menu offers a variety of gourmet Italian dishes including lasagna, stuffed peppers, wings, pizza, club sandwiches, and hearty salads. They also offer daily specials that will please any palate.
- King Kong Sushi: Situated in bustling Broadway at the Beach, King Kong has the best sushi on the Grand Strand. Guests can enjoy Japanese favorites like hibachi, fresh maki rolls, and salads that pair perfectly with a delicious cocktail or hot sake. A waterfront deck and live DJ make the atmosphere fun and inviting any day of the week.
- Horst Gasthaus: This Bavarian-themed restaurant offers German specialties like potato pancakes, bratwurst, and Wiener Schnitzel. Guests will enjoy a delicious assortment of beer and nightly sing-along entertainment that’s fun for the whole family.
- 21 Main: 21 Main features some of the finest steak and seafood in the area. Their 28 day dry-aged meats, pan-seared scallops, and lobster tails are local favorites, and the dining room is always busy. Be sure to make reservations at this North Myrtle Beach fine dining establishment.
- Filet’s Waterfront: For a great happy hour with a wonderful view of the intracoastal, Filet’s is ideal. Guests can munch on hand-cut steak, seafood, and sushi rolls at this relaxed restaurant that’s right on the water.
- SeaBlue Restaurant: This award-winning hotspot features gourmet, upscale dining that’s perfect for date night. Here, guests can enjoy meals made with the finest organic ingredients including Wagyu beef, perigord truffles, exotic imported mushrooms, foie gras, and specialty sea salts. An extensive wine list and urban atmosphere complete the luxurious experience.
Indulge With Seaside Vacations
After your culinary adventure, come home to one of our beautiful oceanfront homes or vacation rentals and savor that food coma! You can enjoy a peaceful nights sleep complete with an ocean breeze, then wake up to a delicious breakfast at another local hotspot. We can’t wait to hear about your delicious North Myrtle Beach dining experience!
For more information on great places to eat in North Myrtle Beach, download our free Myrtle Beach vacation guide.